What applications are accepted?

The trustees require applications to be made via a local authority/Citizens’ Advice Bureau, or via another charitable organisation. This helps the trustees to make an informed decision about the often complex range of difficulties that face our potential applicants.

Organisations should use letter-headed stationary, and should give a clear indication of the amount needed by the beneficiary as well as the Organisation’s payment details.


Comments are closed.