The Talisman Charitable Trust is an unincorporated trust constituted under a Trust Deed dated 4th August 1936, and a scheme made by the Charity Commissioner dated 22nd August 2000. The Trust is a Registered Charity no. 207173.
The Trust was established by an initial gift from Baron Frederic Alfred d’Erlanger in 1936. The Trust does not actively fundraise, and seeks to continue its work through the careful stewardship of its existing resources.
Today, the charity is run by three trustees and makes donations both to local authorities or charities on behalf of specific individuals, and to other UK charities with similar objectives to our own.